Knowing how to import from China can be a headache for anyone who does not know the process and wants to do it for the first time, there are many doubts that arise when importing, luckily, in Bemetech we have with all the necessary tools to carry out the entire import process in each of its stages effectively, and always seeking the greatest benefit for those who matter. That is why today we explain the purchase stages in Bemetech.
1. Request for a quote for your Chinese import:
Once you have decided the product you want to import, you can fill out our contact form, so that we can establish the first communication where you will inform us about the product, quantities and all kinds of details. You will also know all the functions that we will perform during the manufacture of your product until shipment, and thus you will know the entire process on how to import from China.
We can quote you any item based on a sample of your choice or according to a technical specification about the item. Request any type of product and in a short time we will present you the best quote on that item. If you still don’t know which product to import, you can visit our featured products section.
2. Presentation of the quote:
We will deliver the formal or detailed Proforma Invoice quote with the account details to make the purchase deposit. The dispatch can be done by air or by sea, depending on the size, volume and weight of the merchandise. We will quote you FOB or FCA price in China and we can also quote you the shipping service to your country, either DAP price (home delivery) by air for purchases of samples and small quantities or CIF price (delivery at port) by sea for purchase of large volumes from 1 CBM (CBM: cubic meter) to containers. These data are essential to know how to import from China.
It will also contain all the data for importing the product as well as the payment method:
• We accept bank transfer from your account in your country to our business account in China.
• We accept payments through our PayPal business account.
• You can also pay through our Alibaba Gold Member platform.
3. Manufacturing process of your product:
Our work during product manufacturing will be divided into four important stages that will ensure the quality of your product.
• Supplier Audit or Inspection prior to production: in this service we offer to monitor and control your order, just before the serial production of the request begins. The objective in this inspection is to carry out an arduous verification that the manufacturer of your goods is clear about the requirements and requirements added to the order, so that no problems arise after having made the payment for the production.
Among the activities to highlight of this service, is the verification of raw materials before production begins, the product design sheet will be verified and understood by the agents involved in its process.
• Inspection During Production: This is carried out when at least 10% of the order is completed. This will allow you to discover problems in the early stages of production, thus allowing you to take the necessary corrective actions so that your order can be completed successfully. It will also help keep track of whether the production process is on schedule. This type of inspection is very important as it will help you define the direction of your production from the beginning.
• Pre-Shipment Inspection: The pre-shipment inspection is the most important inspection to confirm the quality level of the entire shipment. Normally it requires that the production be finished or that at least 90% of the products are packed in boxes. This inspection phase in China is carried out at the manufacturer’s dispatch warehouse or at the port of shipment.
After the inspection has been carried out, we will send you a detailed report with all the news and positive points depending on. In this phase we will inform you with statistics, key data such as percentage of defects. You can even reject the order if its specifications have not been met.
• Container Loading Supervision: In the container loading supervision we will be aware of the activities during the moments when your order is entered into the containers, verifying the quantity of the product, the conditions of the container and ensuring the correct handling of your load. A simple quality check is carried out before loading to verify that the product type and packaging details meet your requirements.