1. Functional Buttons
Power on/off button
During blood pressure/ ECG
finger to hold both sides of
the finger electrodes to start
2. Install the SIM card(support only the Nano SIM card)
1. Use the screw driver to unscrew the screw and remove the SIM card cover
2. place the card into the slot according to the SIM card vacancy Angle
3. Cover the top of the card slot and tighten the screws.
(As shown below: )
Use the screw driver to
unscrew the screw and
remove the SIM card cover
3. Charging & Power on/off Instruction
Connect the smart watch to the USB charging cable and start changing.
2. Long press the power on/off button for 3 seconds to turn on the device, if it can not be turned on, it might
due to the low battery volume, please charge your smart watch first the try again.
4. Application installation and binding
Installation: Find the application “易互通” in the APP store and download, or just scan the QR Code inside the
smart watch do download (Settings->Watch bind)
Bind: Register an account and login in (我的-> 设备->添加设备）, then scan the QR code in the smart watch to
bind the watch.
5. Main menu and function description
1. Power on/off: Long press the power button for three seconds.
2. Major Displays: Clock, Sedentary Reminder, Setting, Alarm, Sleep Monitor, Weather, Pedometer, ECG, Heart
Rate, Blood Pressure, Contacts.
3. Contacts: the contacts added from the APP side will be automatically sync to the smart watch contact list, you
can click the contact to make a call.
4. Pedometer: wearing the smart watch onto your hands, the device will automatically record your daily steps and
5. Blood pressure Monitoring
Firstly, wearing the smart watch onto your hand, press the function button for 3 seconds to enter into the blood
pressure measurement interface, the smart watch will showing an countdown interface, after the countdown
ended, the smartwatch will automatically measure the blood pressue value.
(when the indicate light turns to
red, that indicates the measurement has been completed)
6. Heart rate
Enter the smart watch heart rate menu,long press the function button for 3 seconds, you will see a countdown
interface,3, 2, 1,and then it will automatically enter the measurement interface, the watch will automatically
measure the heart rate value (when the red light indicates that the measurement has been completed).
7. Sleep monitoring:
Firstly, wearing the smart watch on your hands, find the “sleep monitoring” on the main menu, click “start”,the
smart watch will start to monitoring your sleep quality according to your sleep time and vibration amplitude
6. Product Specification Sheet
Basic Information Waterproof
-10℃ to 45℃
GSM：900/1800 or 850/1900
WIFI Positioning Only (Data Not Available)
Built In GPS
560mAh Li-polymer (4.2V)
Power on/off, SOS
Dynamic Heart Rate Monitoring
Blood Pressure Monitoring
GPS/WIFI/LBS precise location
RF Test Connector
SIM Card Slot
1. If it appears quality problems caused by manufacturing, materials, and design within one year（since
the day of purchase）, we will offer free warranty. Premise is using normally and correctly.
2. About the fault caused by the user personal reasons, we don’t offer free warranty, as follows:
1). Disassemble or refit the product.
2). Caused by immodesty drop
3). All artificial damage or misuse (such as: the external force shatter,scratch damage of peripheral
components, etc.), all these are beyond the scope of the warranty.
If you met problems during use, please contact with our customer service
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:(1) this
device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including
interference that may cause undesired operation.
The SAR values found for the Smart Watch are below the maximum
recommended levels of 1.6W/Kg as averaged over any 1g tissue for Mouthworn and 4.0W/Kg averaged over any 10g tissue for Wirst-worn as accordintg
to the KDB 447498 D01.
For body worn operation,this devices has been tested and meets FCC RF
exposure guidelines when used with any accessory that conrtains no metal and
which provides a minimum separation distance of 0mm between this devices
and the body of the user.User of other accessories may not ensure compliance
with FCC RF exposure guidelines.
The EUT battery must be fully charged and checked periodically during the test
to ascertain iniform power output.